Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day and Everything Else:

Friday - started new BP medicine. No side effects!! Thank you God! Got a funny song from Lex about mullets. A mullet is always a good for a laugh.

Saturday - I ran for a bit. The first time in about a week. That afternoon it was so hot, we took Dillon to the mall to play. Later, we met Seth, Kelly and Lucy to eat dinner. The kiddos chased each other around outside when we were done.

Sunday - Jason rode early, so Dillon and I went for a run. It was so hot, I had to walk a bit. We came home and played in the water. We took Jason out for lunch at Fudruckers - YUMMY!! Then we went to Lowe's and yes of course, Wal-Mart. (That might be the shortest ban on record yet!) Needless to say, I got mad at Wal-Mart, but it was about other things I do not care to talk about on my blog. Ask me if you want to know.

Some time during all of this, Jason got sick and still is.

For those of you know know me, I always talk a lot about my upcoming birthday. I haven't talked of it much, because I decided I am the only one that makes a big deal out of it, so I should stop. But, just in case you missed it or want to know...it is Saturday!

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Birthdays are for making a big deal out of yourself. They should also be at least a week long, but no longer than a month long.
Maybe it changes after 30-but I'm hoping that it doesn't..I always look forward to mine and sometimes I need something to look forward to.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Yeah, but I am the only one that makes a big deal of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home