Why am I doing this?

Monday, June 25, 2007

Ok, so much happened that I don't know if I will hit everything (not that any of it is major news). Recapping the weekend:

Friday night, Jason and I went to dinner alone. Mom stayed with Dillon. It is ALWAYS nice to get to eat without Dillon. I love him, but I actually get to sit down and eat!

Saturday, I went to some garage sales with my Mom and then Jason and I rode our bikes. It was a bike ride from hell! We decided to ride off rode, which means I have to ride a single speed with road shoes! Good times. Anyway, riding a single speed is hard work!! Holy cow!! My derailleur was pooping out so we had to stop 5 times to fix it. Finally go it somewhat working, so we decided to leave Cosmo and just ride the Bear Creek Trail. Harmless right? Wrong - then Jason got a flat. After that, we decided to just head home. We had some Shakespear's Pizza and again, we went for a drink alone! BTW: Saturday was my birthday and my wonderful husband got my new sheets for our bed! I have been wanting good sheets for a while, but never bought them. 600 count rocks!!! I will neer go back!

Sunday, we took Dillon to the park. I ran and took a nap! Love naps! We went to the Kersha's for dinner and had killer food and desert! Thank you!

Back to work too soon!

5 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

should not a single speed have not a derailluer?

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Sorry I did not know the exact terminology of the singleator you butthole.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Glad you had a good weekend for your 31st! Good for Jason for getting the good sheets.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

Trust me, I am digging them too...

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

do you sleep in the nude now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home