Why am I doing this?

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Vagina Monologues


So this morning Kelly and I participated in what I am now calling the Vagina Monologues. Two 3o year old Mom's out for a bike ride, chatting. One, it was great to be on the bike. Two, we went nice and easy. Three, we talked about a lot of different things - yes, even cycling and the Tour. (Hey, we were on a bike ride in the middle of July - we HAD to.)

Yesterday, Dillon and I went to the Farmer's Market with Chuck and bought some fresh produce. Jason got some yummy blueberries!! Then I took him for a run while Jason rode. We ate lunch and then we (well basically me) decided we should all go to Pirates Landing - a kids water park here in Columbia. Dillon had a blast. Jason and I even had fun. Except now Jason looks like a lobster. Here is a tip - put sunblock on your entire body - not just the tattoos!!

Anyway - we have had a fun weekend. Here is a new picture of the boy!!

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I'm excited you got to go on a ride! Sounds like a really good time. Have you ever seen the Vagina Monologues? ! I saw it a few years ago at UMKC - and it was awesome, very different. Great pic of Dillon! I bet he's getting bigger everyday...

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

No, I have not see it. I would like to. I heard it was really interesting. He is such a big boy - I am so sad he is not my baby anymore. He is a lot of fun!!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger kelly said...

I'm really pleased to find your blog and discover our ride to be the head story! I'm looking forward to more in the near future. As you said -- it was fun and cathartic on several levels.

I also earned several beer credits for the evening. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home