Why am I doing this?

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday!

Yes it is that time again, the best day of the week.

My son has decided that in the front yard, clothing is optional. He runs around naked, or "nakey" as he likes to say. I am hoping there are no perverts in our neighborhood!! Last night he was playing in our pool (WT blow-up kind). He would run and jump so high into this shallow pool and land right his bottom. He thought it was the funniest thing ever!! I didn't discourage him (even though it looked painful) from doing b/c he was laughing and clapping!! Yes, it is on video now. The other day I realized we have stopped taking videos of him. I guess his newness has worn off. Boy, I feel sorry for our other kid - if we have one. (I always have to add that so Jason doesn't freak out!)

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

sounds like I need to take a look @ Dill Hole's pelvis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home