Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Night number 3 of no sleep!

Ok, I can hardly function today. I was up last night again coughing. This sucks hardcore. I can't get my chest crap to loosen up.

So, I ran yesterday. Ok, if you can call it that. I had one of those runs where your legs feel like they each weigh a ton. Couldn't breath...I could keep going, but if you run, I think you have had a day like this. Jason rode his mountain bike and had a crappy ride - maybe it was something in the air. Or maybe it is the fact that I have kept him up for three nights straight too.

I hate Fast Lane gas stations. There is one by our house and they never have paper loaded to print a receipt. I collect my receipts. I HATE THAT!! They also have a big sign out front advertising 49 cent fountain drinks. So I stopped one day to get one. I got up to pay and she said, that will be 1.06. I asked, of course and she informed me that in small print at the bottom of the sign it says...with purchase of 8 gallons of gas. Butt holes.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

It's 11:37 and I hope you are sleeping and not coughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home