Why am I doing this?

Friday, July 20, 2007

Drinking Part Deux

Wow! I talk about drinking in one blog and get the best response ever! Note to self. I am still not going in to detail my hectic Thursday that drove me to drink - it is WAY too long of a story.

I am drinking again tonight. We went out for Curt's birthday (no sitter for us). We had to chase Dillon around the place all night. Everyone took their turn - even TJ. (Honestly, I think he was just hoping to pick up chicks with my son! No harm!) So now we are home on the couch (Dillon's in bed) while the younguns are out on the town. I am a little jealous not to be there and a little relieved to be at home. Does that make any sense?

So anyway, my job and Brady has inspired me again to get on the grass-roots kick of social change. I have always been a person that if I did not like something, I changed it. Simple, right? Everyone thinks change is too hard - no way! I say bring it on. I am standing up so at least my conscience is clear - I did my part.

3 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

huh? What are you changing, you hippie??! ;) Explain yourself...

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I am just saying that I no longer will sit around and let things happen I do not like. I am going to exercise my democratic rights. That is all - no more.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Brady Beckham said...

BTW... McCaskill writes back.

Pretty stock dialog, probably a form letter, but still... she writes back.

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home