Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Running before work

I know, I know, this doesn't sound like a big deal, but when you have to be in Jefferson City for work at 7 am it is a big deal. So, I rolled out of bed a little before 5 am and out the door I went. I only ran for 30 minutes, b/c I had to get back to shower and get Dillon up. It was a good run though. It was so still outside it was creepy. Funny story...on my regular route I saw something funny. I saw a man out in his front yard that looked like he was in his tighty-whitey's. Well, then I saw him blot inside - guess he was in his underwear. Funny what you will see at 5:15 in the morning.

So, now I am tired. Jason went on the Tuesday night ride. Dillon was such a little turd the entire time he was gone. He swallowed a round ring that went on the back of a picture frame. He choked and got is down. I guess we will now be watching poop for a gold ring!! Good times.

Did I mention I was tired? Oh, I have a sore throat too!! The excuses are starting already for my impending poor performance Saturday!! See, you have to start early in the week with the excuses - I learned that from bike racers.

4 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

What would be the fun of going out in your tighty whitey's unless there was the possibility of someone seeing you! He should get some exposition techniques from Dillon.

I'm so proud of you for running in the morning!!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger kelly said...

Getting up at 5 to run is a huge accomplishment in itself!

How long do you usually run for?

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Usually between 1/2 hour and 1 hour. Most of the time I stay between 1/2 hour and 45 minutes due to my time constraints.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home