Why am I doing this?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Feel better - sound worse

I felt terrible yesterday - I mean bad. I plugged through work, errands, dinner, etc. Took some medicine before bed. I slept well and woke up feeling a lot better. I sound worse though. The gunk has moved into my nose and throat, so I hope it is on the way out!

I have to drive to STL today to pick up a speaker my work is hosting. He is flying in from Dallas. I am really excited about the possibility of driving in severe storms!!

OK, this is really pointless and boring, so I am done!!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

I'm glad you feel better. That summer cold shit sucks. I haven't had it this summer - knock on wood.
Thanks for being my kindred spirit - I wonder what's big that's coming your way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home