Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter

I know what happens in the Harry Potter book. I heard it on the radio. So, you can pay me to tell you or not to tell - your choice. I accept checks, cash, or money orders. I know everyone that dies and the ending.

Anyway, I am on day number 2 of no sleep because I am up all night coughing. I love it. A lady I work with thinks maybe we might have some mold or wetness in the basement. I think she may be right...we have had an awful lot of rain this summer and our basement has some cracks. When we get down pours, we get some water. I wonder if the water has not dried up in the corners? Jason, Dillon and I have all experienced this coughing. Too weird.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

Yeah, all of the coughing is queer.

You should accept paypal for payments, it is safer.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

There are spoilers all over. I heard it all on the radio too. I think it's funny - do people actually think that Voldemort is going to live? We should all know how the series is going to end by now....

Sorry about all your coughing. Do you guys have a dehumidifier?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home