Why am I doing this?

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cool and Creepy!!

I HATE spiders, but I have to say this is very cool. (Because it is in a picture and not in my front yard!) Spiders

My hell week is over! Now I get to relax and enjoy a long weekend. Hope everyone enjoys!

My thought to leave you with:

It is interesting to me the stickers, bumper stickers, etc that people will put on their cars. I have a seat belt message on my car, but I wholeheartedly believe in seat belt usage. Anyway - there you go. Think about that this weekend as you drive!

3 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

were in the HE double hockey stick did you find the spider pics??? They are not welcome at my house.

I figured since we really haven't spoke (other than via voice mail, e-mail, and pony express) that this comment was only appropriate...looking forward to seeing ya'll

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I'll tell you when I see you!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Hope you have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home