Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Guitar Hero

Funny how after becoming familiar with this game, songs take on a whole new life. All I see in my head is the game if I hear a song that is on the game. Consequently, I am hearing more of the songs on the game on the radio. Is it a plot? Oh my, my husband has sucked me into another world of video games!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyway, I am freezing at work. I have a sweater on and my heater on. Is that right? It is about 100 outside.


I had the best guacamole for lunch. Man, I am a very boring person, but my son is cute!

3 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Ummm...no one that plays guitar hero in their head is boring. That game is the bomb!!!!! The Rage song is my fav.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I suck at it, but I like to watch and I enjoy most of the music.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Play itlike the rockstar you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home