Why am I doing this?

Friday, August 10, 2007

Where have I been?

Here and there...Jason and I headed to Orlando last week. I had a conference, so he tagged along. We sent Dillon to my Mom's. It was a fun trip, but it is always good to come home. Dillon got sick while he was at my Mom's. Her and my Aunt did a wonderful job of taking care of him. And, like any good grandma - she didn't tell me till he was all better.

So back to work and I got sick. I am back working today, buy Wednesday and Thursday were rough. I am still felling puny, but better.

Dillon has decided it is fun to get up in the middle of the night and get in our bed. Fun times indeed.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

I had been wondering about you!! I'm happy to hear you and Jason got out of MO-town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home