Why am I doing this?

Monday, September 10, 2007

I rode again!

I know - shocker! I rode Sunday. I rode with Kelly - short and sweet. It was hilly though. My arms are a little sore from, I assume, climbing out of the saddle. (I know, I am so hardcore! More like Sissy!)

Seems like work is never ending. I don't get to workout regularly because of it and I keep saying, "if I can just get through this week..." Unfortunately, the week after sucks as bad. I am REALLY hoping my the end of September all my crap stuff for work will be finished and I can again get in to a normal workout routine. Yeah right! Who am I kidding!!

My son - he is a punk and a dream rolled into one. I think maybe he is teething. Friday night, he got up 10-15 times in the night!! Yes folks - welcome to you have a newborn again! I have a great Wal-Mart story from Sunday. It is too long to post, so if you want to know you'll have to call me or ask me next time I see you. It is good!!

Oh yeah, have you heard about this? Somebody should freakin' KILL her!!! Can I be first in line?

5 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I'm next in line - that is sooo gross! I really believe in my idea of 'everyone is sterile'.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

The one non crazy thing Jason's grandma says is she thinks there should be something in the water to make everyone sterile and then you have to go through the proper channels to get the "cure". I think that may be called communism, but in this case it sounds ok to me!!!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

For some reason blogger will not allow me to post as anybody other than Joe Jack Talcum (this is kelly).

Does Dylan have his 2 year molars yet?

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

Dillon, I mean.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I think that may be it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home