Why am I doing this?

Monday, October 01, 2007

Meltdown!

So Dillon had a complete meltdown last night. He wanted to take a shower. I know, it sounds simple enough. He has really dry skin, so we only give him a bath/shower every other night, unless he is really dirty. He skin was extra dry yesterday, so we said no. He threw the biggest fit I have heard him throw in a long time. His Daddy got him out of it. For those of you that have children...do you ever notice they are good for one parent or the other? Dillon is so good for me when Jason is gone and vice-versa. When Jason and I are with him together, he is such a little turkey. Hmmmm....

Curt and Krista came in to town on Saturday. It is always good to see them.

Is the weekend over already?

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

What a great excuse for not showering everyday...
And weird that your little boy wanted to take a shower - usually kids don't like the shower/bath thing.

Can you believe it's October? Time is flying.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I know it makes me sound like a bad parent. It was one of those principle things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home