Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hey everyone! If you have a blog and I read it - you most likely need to update it. You know who you are.

Not feeling too good today. Maybe because I got no sleep again last night. I really would love to know why Dillon is getting up a million times each night. OK, maybe a million is a stretch...

I am really bored right now. Not that I need drama in my life - I like my life boring. I think I need a routine change or something. Maybe it is winter coming? Who knows.

Jason has started playing a video game. Something weird and creepy that I refuse to publicize on my blog. (Cuz you know, I have a huge following.) When we were dating, I used to do homework while he played video games. I would finish and then watch. I would always end up falling asleep on the couch till he woke me up to go home. Now is that a courtship or what? I guess I will have to give Dillon dating pointers - not his dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home