Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

This and that:



This weekend my mom came to visit. This is always nice because Jason and I get to do things together - ALONE! Not that we do not love our son, but it is nice to be alone from time to time. We rode bikes on Saturday morning. Jason tried to kill me, which is not a uncommon thing. He likes to punish me for riding with him. I guess he thinks we need a "pecking order" when we ride together. Oh well, I should be used to it by now. Saturday night we had dinner together at Bangkok Garden. It was OK. I thought it was better the last time we were there.


So I had to work yesterday, while the rest of the world was off protesting Columbus Day. (I wonder how they got the day off to protest?!?) We took a drive over lunch to Connie's new house outside of Wardsville. These pictures are of a fence line, along the rode, on the way to her house - frickin' weird!! I think maybe she lives near the devil's rejects - but the view is killer!!

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

What exactly is on the fence? I could not make it out. For a minute - it looked like a fish head, with the spine attached.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

of course bangkok was better the last time...we were there...duh

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

It is a big catfish carcus! I could hear the banjos in the background!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home