Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

When it rains it pours:

So usually we talk about this saying only when bad things happen, but in my case, it is good things. I am not sure it will last, but I will take what I can get - I guess!!

Dillon decided he no longer wants to wear diapers, so he is potty training and doing VERY well!! We'll see how it goes now that he is at school. He has had a few accidents over the weekend, but all in all, he has done a good job! I am very proud of him, especially since I thought he may have to go to school in diapers!

Brodie slept through the night last night. I put him to bed about 9:15 pm and did not stir until 5 am and then I got up and fed him about 5:15 am!! Unreal! I hope this continues, but I am not banking on it. Maybe I can keep up this nursing stuff a little longer if he will let me get some sleep. I have already made it a lot longer than I thought I would - almost 3 months! Yeah, Alicia!

Anyway, I hope you all (my two readers) had a good holiday!

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

That is awesome! I'm glad to hear some good news, makes me smile! miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home