Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As you may know, I had to go on a work trip. I left Sunday afternoon and got back late last night/ I missed my boys terribly bad! I think Dillon's vocabulary grew and Brodie just grew. Brodie is getting to be such a big boy! I cannot believe it. He is motoring along EVERYWHERE now. He is unstoppable. I was hanging out with D and B this afternoon and noticed another odd thing. Brodie is getting two more top teeth. That is a total of 6 people. He is 8 1/2 months old!!! There is one coming in on the bottom too, so that will put him to 7. When they are in, I am through feeding him baby food...he can eat table food.

So there you have it, my baby is becoming a little boy and I am going to go cry. "Hurry up and grow up - no wait, stop!!" (If you are a parent, you will understand that.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home