Why am I doing this?

Friday, March 26, 2010

I just can't seem to do this.

I just cannot seem to keep up with posts. Not that there is nothing going on...just nothing blog-worthy. I am getting that feeling again. That feeling that something big is about to happen. I usually cannot tap into that feeling completely, so I am praying for the help this time.

Dillon and Brodie started a new day care and are transitioning well. They had a pretty good week!

I am back to running now that I am through with Insanity. I still try and do one Insanity workout a week, but am really trying to get back into the swing of running. I had forgot how much it beats up your body! Got to get use to that again!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I'm praying for ya and thinking thoughts of clarity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home