Why am I doing this?

Thursday, October 01, 2009

I broke down and did it...

I got my kiddos the flu shot. I said I was not going to do it, but I did. Poor Brodie has been so sick lately that I did not want to risk subjecting him to anything else.

Brodie had his 15 month well check this afternoon. The kid is growing like a weed! He is still in a lower percent for his weight (which is shocking - try carrying him) but he is a tall kid! I should not be surprised...Dillon is too. They get that from their great grandpa Ozenberger.

Other than that and the impending tubes...all is going well. We have a contract on our house and it was inspected today. Hopefully that will all go well. Now, if we could just find a house! YIKES!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I am surprised you are getting the flu shots for the kiddos. I truly hope it will help them stay healthier and not get it, because it is AWFUL!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I know. As sick as B has been, we could not risk it this year. I am not really for them, but I also have a head on my shoulders and B is not the healthiest kid in the world. :-) You know me well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home