Why am I doing this?

Monday, July 20, 2009

Behind...

I am really behind. Jason and I went to Cancun for a long weekend and it was AWESOME! We are already making plans to go again.

I am home with Dillon today. Yesterday after church, we decided to take the boys to the zoo in STL. (Ok, actually I decided and Jason indulged me.) He was coughing a little while we were there, but we figured it was just allergies. Of course by the end of the day he was pooped....fell asleep on the way home. We ate dinner out and he just wanted to lay in his dad's lap. Came home and took his temp. and it was 102. It is still up this morning and he is coughing, so I guess it off to the Dr for us! Joy.

He birthday party is Saturday and I am going to attempt to make the cake. Wish me luck! It might suck, but I'll give it a whirl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home