Why am I doing this?

Friday, June 19, 2009

not content

I am restless...not content at all. When I say this, I am not talking about my family. I am talking about the way I feel with myself and things around me. If you know me, you know that I often have had the feeling that I was destine to do something very big with my life. I am not talking stardom or anything like that. I doubt I will be famous...just big for my life. I have always felt like there are big things on the horizon for me and my family. That feeling went away about a year ago. Not sure why or how. I am guessing it did not go away. I am guessing it was just buried since I was struggling with a new baby and trying to get my family somewhat balanced with adding a child. Well, I think it is back. I think that is why I am restless and not content. It does not put me in a bad mood - it is just fustrating. I think I know what I was meant to do and I need to figure out how to make it happen.

Watch out world!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

I want to know what 'it' is...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home