Why am I doing this?

Friday, May 29, 2009

Walker?

Brodie is walking some. This is new for me. When Dillon learned to walk, he took off and ran. Brodie will walk some but he falls a lot and then crawls. I have noticed that he takes off now walking till he falls. So my dilemma...when to count the walk for the record. I know, sounds silly. See you have to understand, I don't do baby books. I keep a planner/calendar every year. Folks, my life is in those calendars. With that being said....I am missing 2006. I remember a lot of when Dillon did all his milestones, but I would still like to find it.

Dillon starts swim lessons in a week and we are still trying to decide if we want to do soccer or not for this summer. Some of his swim lesson interfere with the soccer. We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

As I read your blogs, all I can say is how proud I am of you and your mommy-ness! You are an amazing mommy.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Thanks Bon! You don't know how much that means to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home