Why am I doing this?

Friday, May 15, 2009

So I guess it is time for an update. Not too much new going on, except that in less than one month my baby will be one! :-( I stopped nursing him...he is a milk baby. I was saddened, but I have to admit, I think Dad is kind of enjoying putting him to bed. He has done it all week so far!! I am so blessed to have a husband that is so interested in his kids and helping me out with them. I hear horror stories about men not changing diapers and think - WOW!! To each his own. That is their prerogative, but I am thankful.

Dillon is quickly approaching four, which also in not possible. He is absolutely obsessed with digging in the dirt. Yes, 100% boy!!! He has an eye doctor appointment this afternoon, so I hope all goes well!

I am looking forward to this weekend. It is suppose to be nice and I want to get in a TON of family time.

Happy weekend everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home