Why am I doing this?

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Date

Tonight, I get to go out and eat with my husband - ALONE!! I am very excited about it. We do not get to go out alone as much as we'd like. Maybe, once every couple of months. We do not have family close by and if you have kids, you know there is not people knocking down your door to babysit on a Saturday night! How do we do it without a lot of alone time? Sometimes we don't. Sometimes it causes a lot of tension in our relationship. We get through it though. One day our kids will be older and we will get to do more again as a couple. We were lucky enough to have couple time for seven years before Dillon was born.

Anyway, bottom line is I am excited to get some time with my husband tonight.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about here. Tension. It is difficult to work through. So when you guys are out together do you find yourselves talking about the boys?

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Yes, but we try and limit it. They are so much of our life right that it is hard. We do talk about other stuff though. Like old times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home