Why am I doing this?

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I have been real sick. I has a flu test and it was negative, so now I am on antibiotics. I feel better, but I am no where near 100% yet. I will not be going back to work till Tuesday per Doctor's orders. That is almost a week off (of course for the wrong reasons!)! Everyone else is sick too. Brodie is on his third round of antibiotics. Dillon is coughing and Jason is coughing and congested.

Brodie is officially 9 months old. He is crawling like speed racer and is walking around everything. He uses his walking toy to go all over. He just can't figure out how to turn it around. I am thinking of starting some cow's milk here in about a month. I know it is early, but we started Dillon early and he is good. Well he is rotten to the core, but I doubt it is from cow's milk!

Anyway, hopefully this next week will bring warmer temperatures and health back to our family!!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

We had our round of sickness here, too. I hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home