Why am I doing this?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Round 2

Brodie has another ear infection. I took him to the doctor yesterday after not being able to shake a fever. His left ear is infected. I swear! Dillon never had an ear infection and Brodie has had two now. The one thing people don't tell you about having kids is...it is ALWAYS something.

He is approaching the 9 month mark...I am thinking June will be here in no time. He is almost 19 pounds - I will soon be signing him up for the NFL!!

Dillon is just amazing me more and more each day. He is a smart little boy. Every parent thinks their kid is smart of course, but the Parents as Teachers educator kind of confirmed our thinking tonight...Dillon is exceptionally intelligent!! Great, I guess Brodie and I will be the dummies in the house!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home