Why am I doing this?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

So I am most likely going to be without a job come July. Our funding is getting cut due to the budget constraints of the state. Actually, there is a lot more to it than that, but I will not waste my time rehashing it for you. Ask me if you want to know...it is a wicked web.

I am kind of looking for another job. The problem is, I don't know where to start. I like what I do and I guess I am hanging on to it a little too hard. It sucks and it makes me in a bad mood quite a bit. You see, I carry insurance for the family, so that is huge concern. Plus, we cannot live on one salary, so I have to find something. Now is not the time to be looking to switch jobs. There is not a lot out there.

Bottom line is, I am babbling. Please pray for me and my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home