Why am I doing this?

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Opps!


Monday night after dinner, Jason and I were cleaning up. Dillon decided to go upstairs. He decided to climb the baby gate (I am sorry to say, he has done it a million times) and fell. We ran in and Jason checked him out. Nothing appeared to be wrong. The weird thing was he sat on the couch all night. We were up with him all night and the next day it was swollen! I loaded up the boys and took Dillon to work with me. I finished up a few things and took him over to Urgent Care. They did x-rays, but could not find anything. The doctor was not buying it though cause of the pain and swelling. They sent us to the orthopedic clinic at MU. Long story - short, he has a fractured elbow and is in a full arm cast for 4 weeks! He is doing well with it. My poor little guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home