Why am I doing this?

Friday, May 01, 2009

I have had so much going on in my life that I have almost just disconnected. To be totally honest, I am not sure I am ready to reconnect. I am trying to stay reconnected at home for the sake of my family. Again, being honest, I have not felt this lost in a long time. I am trying to think positively...thinking this will only be a growing experience for me. Hope, hope...

Today is May Day! I did not have Dillon make any baskets, but it was ALWAYS something I did as a kid. I have yet to find someone else that did it. It must be an Iowa thing, or an era thing. It sure does not look like May Day outside!! :-(

In 10 days, Brodie will be 11 months old. Dillon has already begun planning his fourth birthday party! Watch out!!

Happy Friday All! Oh, I almost forgot...the cast comes off Tuesday! YAY!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Bonnie said...

I made may day baskets and we would give them to the neighbors.

I like how you used the word connect (reconnect & disconnect). Sometimes I find it hard to explain what's going on or how I feel and your explaination is perfect.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Krista said...

I made May Day baskets too! In Nevada MO. My mom would have us go pick wild flowers called Indian paint brushes and then we would make baskets and deliver to all my neighbors. It was really fun! You should defintely get Dillion into that tradition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home