Why am I doing this?

Friday, June 12, 2009

Pirate's Landing

There is a kid's swim park in Columbia called Pirate's Cove. My friend Kelci arrange for some of us gals and kids to meet there today. I was apprehensive about taking the two boys alone...you know, water involved and all...but I decided to go anyway.

The boys were good and we all had a great time. I am ready to take the boys back very soon. Hopefully daddy can be in tow this time. I am blessed to have two boys that love water.

On that note, I am looking for a way to work only 4 days. Hmmmm, any ideas? My other option is not working during the summers. I don't mind working...I would just like to work when I want to!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

Little Mates Cove is fun! I've always thought of it as a baby water park. :-)

Lucy and I would love to go with you guys sometime when the weather is summerish.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird there is a Pirate Cove in Council Bluffs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home