Why am I doing this?

Friday, December 14, 2007

Crazy night and morning

So we were up with Dillon this morning at 3:30 am. He got sick. This cough that he has, gets him choked up at times and then he gets sick. Nothing like having a two year old puke in your hands. So after that, he would not go back to sleep. I got up with him and slept in the recliner. Fun times!

Driving in this morning was fun! It was really foggy and the temperature was well below freezing. To spare you all my major complaining about drivers in this type of weather, all I have to say is stay off my butt and where is the fire?

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I have that same shit Dillon does (the throwing up when I cough - as well as shortness of breath), I actually finally went to the dr. today and they termed it acute asthmatic bronchitis. I am sorry for little Dillon.
I hope you are feeling okay. Keep us updated as to how everything is going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home