Why am I doing this?

Monday, December 10, 2007

YUCK!

Wow! Winter has hit. I have to admit, it was nice to be stuck in the house yesterday. Jason did get out to the grocery store and then we decided to take Dillon to the library. That is it though. I am sitting here this morning trying to decide if I should try and make the trek in to work. Any other time I would go for it, but being pregnant and having to take Dillon changes a lot. I am just wondering if I don't go today, when will I be able to make there again this week? Thursday? Of course, I have a big meeting scheduled for Wednesday. Guess we will wait and see.

Ahhh, Missouri winters!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

It hit here too, we got outta school today and it's still raining. I hope you are safe at home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home