Why am I doing this?

Monday, December 17, 2007

I think I am ready!


I think I have finished all my prep work for Christmas. I worked my tail off on Sunday. It was worth it to be finished and get to relax all this week - yeah right.

Saturday night, Steve and Shelia watched Dillon so Jason and I could get dinner and finish Christmas shopping. It is always nice to get to spend time alone with Jason, even if it is at Toys R Us and Wally World. I take what I can get.

I am looking forward to Christmas break. I am ready for some time off to relax. Needless to say, this is my favorite time of year! I can't wait to see Dillon on Christmas morning!!

(Sorry this is oh-so boring. I am getting tired. It is almost my bed time.)

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I love Dillon's football robe! He looks like such a little man. He's really growing and starting to look more boyish and not so toddlery. If you can understand that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home