Why am I doing this?

Monday, January 14, 2008

Kenneth Early

So I am addicted to looking at Craigslist. I actually have not bought anything off of it, but I like to look. I have actually gone to look at a few things that were not what they said they were. Anyway, not totally misleading - just a difference of opinion and description. Today, I e-mailed the above man about a SUV. I thought it was a misprint because it was a good deal, but I thought, what the heck. He e-mailed me back. Opps, it must have slipped his mind to mention he lived in Utah and he needed the money sent to him and he would "ship" the car to me. He needed the money for his son in the hospital. Boy, I hope his son gets better. What a stinking butt hole. (Strong words, huh? And in case you did not notice, dripping with sarcasm.) I am thankful I have a good head on my shoulders. I feel sorry for some people that get scammed by people like Kenneth Early, especially elderly folks. I pretty sure there is a special place in hell for people who extort money from others.

Our house is being showed tomorrow and we are having an open house Thursday. Wish us luck. We really want to get it sold. If you want to nose around our house, you can stop by Thursday. We won't be here - just lie to our Realtor. If you know him, you're out of luck.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Who has a real name like Kenneth Early anyhow....ugh. Weirdos.

Good luck on the house. Hope the market is better over there than it is up here in KC - or at least in Waldo. The house next to me has been vacant since this summer. I can't wait for someone to move in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home