Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

If you don't have kids you should-

OK, maybe not, but boy does it change Christmas! I thought Christmas was fun in years past, but I was wrong. To see Dillon come out on Christmas morning was priceless. Then watching him tear into the gift from Grandma was great. We have pictures, but Jason has not shared them with me yet.

Jason got a punching bag. Boy was it a chore to get that to my house without his help. (I obviously cannot lift 70+ pounds while pregnant.) I owe Connie, Sara, Brad and Chuck and big thank you for making it possible. He was surprised and pleased - I think.

I got a new MP3 player. It is very cool - I hope I know how to use it!

We had a great day staying home. I made a killer ham and now we have a ton left over. If you want to come over for leftovers, call!

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I have heard this about having kids....

Glad to see you had a good Christmas! We're getting more snow up here right now. Santa was very good to me, I'm about ready to write a blog about it.
love ya and miss ya!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger kelly said...

She's not kidding, people. That's some very tasty ham! I recommend taking her up on this offer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home