Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Teletubbies

I never thought I would watch a show like Teletubbies so much! Dillon loves them. He also likes Elmo and Thomas the Train, but Teletubbies win out most of the time. I have to admit, they are pretty weird, but to hear him laugh when he watches them is priceless.

Jason is getting sick. His throat is raw and he is congested. We can't go a week without someone in our house getting sick.

I start school again tonight. I am helping teach another class. I am not looking forward to it this semester. I am really feeling like I need to relax. The good news is it is the early class, so it is 5:30 - 7:30 pm. I will be home before Dillon goes to bed. Last semester it was till 10 pm and that killed me, especially when I first was pregnant!

Happy middle of the week!

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I don't even know how you watch them - I'm sure I'll find out if I ever have kids.
Hope you are having good days. Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home