Why am I doing this?

Monday, January 21, 2008

Why I Hate Google:

So I am sitting here on Monday night. I just put Dillon to bed and for once he is staying there. (He missed his nap today.) Jason is at a CBC meeting. I am watching TV thinking how good frosting sounds. I Google powdered sugar frosting. I have the ingredients. It went down hill from there and I have now polished off some frosting. How much - not a lot - just enough to full fill my sweet tooth. Hey, I used milk!! I need calcium, right? Who am I kidding? I suck.

We bought new furniture today. We do not have it yet. They had to order the sectional and the kitchen set will stay there till the other comes in. Now we need to sell our couch and our table and chairs. I obviously spend too much money on my days off!!

4 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger kelly said...

How awesome that you made frosting sans cake to eat! I made and consumed a shameful amount of no-bake cookies while pregnant myself. It does weird things to you.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

At least you have a reason for cravings - never been pregnant but I did go on this cookie dough bender last year....

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Krista said...

Where did you get your new furniture from? and what did you get?

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Furniture Row. We got a sectional, but it is not traditional. Black leather on the bottom and grey micro-suede. I love it! Then we jusgt bought a bigger table with more chairs for the kitchen. I will try and find pics and post them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home