Why am I doing this?

Friday, February 01, 2008

This and that:

I went to San Diego on Sunday and got back Tuesday night. Before you get all jealous, know that it was warmer here in Missouri than in California! It was rainy and cold. Then I got to come back to snow and FREEZING temps!! Flights sucked, but we did present at a national conference and it was very well received.

So now I am back to the daily grind. Jason is sick again. He cannot seem to shake this throat and chest stuff. I think it is almost time for a Dr visit.

Here is an article I could not resist including.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Enjoy the Super Bowl!!

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

Sorry about your cold rainy trip to San Diego. When the kids get bigger you should take them to the zoo - I've heard it's the BEST.
Thanks for the article - i hate oil companies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home