Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

While holding a baby...

We'll see if I can type and spell since I am doing this while holding Brodie!

My birthday came and went without any fanfare! That was OK since we had been through enough. I got my cake thanks to my Mom!! Feel free to bring more cake. I figure since I am nursing, I can afford a piece of cake a day!! I may celebrate it again on July 23rd - why not?!?!

We are trying to get to some sort of normalcy here at our house and so far, are pretty unsuccessful!

We ventured out last night for Mexican. Funny story - Dillon races his Dad at everything...walking up stairs, going to the car, etc. So we were sitting there and eating and Dillon shouts out, "Daddy, don't beat me!" He was referring to him beating him eating dinner, but of course, no one else knows that! It was really funny. Hopefully, DFS does not stop by the house today! :-)

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Sarah Moran said...

ah, haaa! that's funny. if you need anyone to testify on jason's behalf just let me know, we're only a short 8 hour drive away...

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

That's priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home