Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I hate to be a sissy or be selfish, but I am done. I really am in need of a few things. 1. I need this kid out of me - especially on days like today when the heat index is 100! 2. I need a break from work. Not that it is a true break since I will be dealing with a newborn, but hey, I take what I can get. 3. I need people to stop telling me how miserable I look! Lie to me people. What happened to you are glowing?!?

I am tired, uncomfortable, hot, irritated, emotional and in pain.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I'm empathizing with you, or at least trying to. I'm sure it is miserable and uncomfortable. Brody - you get on out of there! I'm sending you good thoughts!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger S. Smith said...

Hang in there!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger kelly said...

I'm being totally honest when I say that you looked fantastic on Sunday when I saw you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home