Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 1 of Bed Rest

Yes, you are reading that right. I got put on bed rest. I have to admit, I wondered if it was coming, but I was trying to ignore it and push on. After all, I have way too many things to do before the Boy gets here. So I am weepy, upset, depressed, and trying to decide what the hell I am going to do about taking care of my family, my house, my household, and my position at work.

I wish someone would explain to me why my body does great with pregnancy until I get to the end? Sucks!

If you need me - guess where I will be!!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

Kel

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger kelly said...

That other comment is me trying to sign in under my traditional name.

Anyway, oh no! How is your blood pressure?

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Now that I am resting, fine.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

sorry to hear that! but I'm sure it'll be the best for you and the boy. let me know if you need anything - i'm out of school by 2:00pm tomorrow and will have some free time on my hands :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home