Why am I doing this?

Friday, May 02, 2008

I finally got some sleep last night. Monday and Tuesday night, I could not sleep. I could not get comfortable. Wednesday night, I slept in the recliner, but Dillon was up all night coughing. It was a weird cough - it worried me. I was up every two hours getting him a drink of water. He has had a cough for a few weeks, but it has been off and on and never has kept him up at night. I took him to the Doctor yesterday, she said everything looked good, so he is on allergy medicine. Last night was a little better. We turned on the air. I hated to, but I needed sleep, so he needed to sleep. I figured the air conditioner would take the gunk out of the air.

Other than that, nothing new. I think we are going to try and move Dillon's room upstairs this weekend. That should be interesting.

Happy Friday!

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger S. Smith said...

Life as a parent. Kelly and I are finding that it is all about sleep deprivation. And I'm sure we will have even more notes to compare come Xmas time.

God I remember those days of sleeping until even 9am on the weekends. I can't even imagine that anymore, its a universe that doesn't exist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home