Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Pesky Cough

I have this pesky little cough. It is a dry, tickling feeling and I cannot help but cough. It stinks. Everyone in our family has it. I will just say that coughing uncontrollably and being pregnant is not a good combination. Can you say pee your pants? If you have had a baby you know. If not, you will one day.

My belly button is getting ready to pop out. It did not do that with Dillon. It already pops out when I cough. I would be great fun at a party! :-)

Just thought I would give you all some great visual images for the night - enjoy!!

2 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

gargle w/ some salt water...warm salt water.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

your blog made me laugh out loud. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home