Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pictures

I know everyone is expecting pictures and I am working on it. I will not forget! :-)

I saw something very cool on the way to work this morning. Along the river bottoms on Highway 63 right before you get on 54 to go into Jeff, there is an old prison on one side and not a whole lot out in the fields. The field was covered with clover this morning, so when you looked across the field it looked purple!! It was so pretty!! I guess all that rain we got was good for something. Now I am ready for my trees to bloom and shade my windows.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

on the sciatic eh? make sure I get your forwarding address and what hours are visiting hours at the retirement home.

I plan to get down before then - but I will definitely be down 5/16 through that weekend. I hope to see you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home