Why am I doing this?

Friday, March 28, 2008

Ready to put this week to bed!

If you read my blog, you know this has been a crap week at the Ozenberger house. I am ready to be done with it. I had the icing on the cake this morning. (Warning - if you laugh and I find out about it, I will no longer speak to you! I mean that nicely!) I got up this morning to get ready for work. Friday is more casual, so we can wear jeans. Yeah, for Fridays! I put on the only pair of maternity jeans I own and they ripped in the seat. First off, pregnancy is a WONDERFUL thing, but the second time around the bodily changes totally screw with your head!

I am done and I am not sure why I shared that with you all except for the fact it is therapy to type it out!

5 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

I sneezed so hard it made me fart at work this morning. Hows that for funny?

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

I didn't laugh at either of those funny things;) We are going to get Mexican...you should too!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

We did last night. Shocker. We have a date tomorrow night.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

don't you know that is how babies are made?

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Yeah, I think we got that one covered. And, I think we are safe right now. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home