Why am I doing this?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

In a rut

I have been feeling like I am in a rut lately. I cannot quite explain it, just stuck. Not unhappy, sad, anything like that. Maybe impatient. I feel like I am not moving forward, just spinning my wheels. OK, now that I have talked about for 3 sentences I realize it does not make sense and I sound crazy! Oh well.

Dillon is getting so big so fast. He is truly my little boy now. I really am excited to have another boy on the way, even though Jason will not decide on names with me.

I am taking the Praxis examine on Saturday and I am not quite sure why. That is a long story though. Ask if you'd like to know.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Of course I want to know why you are taking the praxis. I think you should name the kid Orin Odell Ozenberger, so the kids nick name could be OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOzenberger. I know, I'm funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home