Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This and that

I have a new pet peeve. I like automatic flushing toilets because I do not have to touch it to flush it. I hate automatic flushing toilets that barely let you get stood up before they flush! Hello, I want to step away from the toilet before it flushes! There is this thing called splashing!! Anyway, hate it and it seems state buildings are notorious for this "no wait" flushing!!

I am about 5 months along now in this pregnancy. Hard to believe I only have about 4 months to go! We had a big youth event for work yesterday. I am getting a little worried. I had a lot of people ask me when I was due. Upon telling them June, they all looked shocked - like they were expecting me to say April!! Am I huge? I know I am a little bigger now than I was with Dillon, but this is my second pregnancy. Anyway, I also had two people tell me I was glowing. Is that just something people say? If not, can someone explain to me how I look different or glowing. I am not being cynical. I want to know!!

OK, that is it for today. Still no name. Jason and I cannot agree on anything.

4 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

You should post a pic! I hope someone gives you answers about the glowing and stuff - you know that I can't. :)

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger kelly said...

I actually do think you look glowing. I guess the clinical reason is that you have increased blood volume while pregnant. It suits you. :-)

How about Thomas? You can't go wrong with Thomas.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

I thought you looked great last Sunday night at Shakespeare's! :)

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger RockDoc said...

yeah, you know what sucks about auto-flush, if you lean forward too far, you get douced with water...I guess it is kind of like a Euro toilet...Does that make us Euro trash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home