Why am I doing this?

Friday, February 08, 2008

TGIF

I am delighted it is Friday! We find out the gender of the baby on Monday. I can hardly wait. I had first thought I would not find out the gender with this one, but I cannot help myself. I really don't care wither way. Dillon says he want a little sister. I have a feeling he will deny that later!

The patching of the eye is going pretty good. It is a little struggle to get it on him every morning, but once it is on, he is OK with it. We ordered him some non-adhesive patches today. The adhesive is really hurting the skin around his eye - it almost looks like a burn.

Jason FINALLY went to the Dr yesterday after about 3 weeks of being sick. He has a major sinus infection and is on some major antibiotics. (I used major twice in one sentence!) Hopefully that will do the trick!

Happy Friday to everyone and I hope you have a good weekend!!

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Happy Friday to you! I miss you bunches today - more than usual.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Sarah Moran said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so excited to find out whether youre having a boy or girl!! You best post on here ASAP...normally I'm not much of a blog checker outer, but you better believe I'll be back here Monday.

And good luck with that patch...maybe I should send Dillon a picture I had taken my sophomore year of high school...this was when I was missing the teeth on either side of my front teeth (just for some reason I never had them and they pulled them to do other work before putting in something permanent). AnyWHO, so I had a picture taken with a bandana and pirate patch and a bird on my shoulder and a strange hippy shirt and I used this as my school photo to distribute to friends. Now looking back I find this quite odd behavior for a 16-year-old girl, but I just thought it was funny apparently. And I must, say I thought I looked pretty darn cool.
Best of luck with the patch, it sounds like it's going better.
And PS, I dig your sofa thingy
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home