Why am I doing this?

Monday, February 18, 2008

It finally happened:

I was the recipient of the wonderful viruses traveling around. I thought I was going to smooth past it all. Thursday night, I had to go to KC for a work thing on Friday morning. Jason and Dillon tagged along. I started to feel bad then. Made it through my presentation Friday morning and then we went to St. Joe after that. By Friday night, I was feeling REAL bad. I went to bed after Dillon and then spent a lot of the day on Saturday in bed. We came home Saturday and we just hung around the house cause it was nasty outside. I felt a little better yesterday and feel about the same today. I am pretty picky about what I take when I am pregnant, so I have only been taking Tylenol and sleeping with the vaporizer. I really hope I feel better by the end of this week, because my next two weeks at work are pretty rough. I hope all you out there have avoided this!!

We are trying to think of boy names, so send me your suggestions!!

5 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Krista said...

Ok, I know these aren't boy names, but I have a couple funny names to tell you! I have a student named Glitter and another student named Precious. I know Glitter is out, but what about Precious?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Beefcakes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Beefcakes said...

How about Jason Jr. or Alon? I know, how about Jason Priestly Ozenproger? El Gordo with a side of Diablo?

11:23 AM

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

Jaden or Caden? (this is Kelly)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

I think Duncan is cute--don't know if you want to do the double D thing, though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home